If you were lucky enough to receive Crystalp crystal jewellery for your birthday, Christmas or perhaps bought your piece as a gift to yourself – lucky you! Crystalp is well-crafted and uses only the most extraordinary Swarovski® Crystals to create beautiful, long-lasting pieces of art. However, as with all jewellery, our pieces can be dulled by pollution, dust, perspiration, perfumes and other factors. To ensure that your jewellery is always as bright and beautiful as the first day you got it, we have put together a handy cleaning guide to help you care and clean your precious pieces.
GENERAL NOTES ON CARING FOR YOUR CRYSTAL JEWELLERY FROM CRYSTALP:Crystalp jewellery requires special care to ensure that it keeps looking brand new. Some general tips for keeping your jewellery beautiful:
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches
- Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing
- Avoid contact with water
- Avoid knocking pieces (especially crystals) against hard objects that can scratch or chip them
CLEANING TIPS FOR CRYSTAL JEWELLERY:We recommend that you occasionally polish your Crystalp jewellery with a soft lint-free cloth. If the pieces are very dirty, wash gently with warm water, a mild dish detergent and a bristled brush. Rinse thoroughly with clean water prior to drying with a soft lint-free cloth. Pearls can be buffed and should not be washed with water. Be aware not to wear your jewellery when exercising, doing dishes or when bathing or showering, as this might damage them. We also recommend storing your jewellery in a soft pouch or its original packaging to prevent scratching or unecessary damage. Don’t forget to share your clean, sparkly jewellery with us on social media by using #crystalPRSA and follow us on instagram @crystalforum. Additional notes on wrap-around bracelets: Some of our wrap-around bracelets are made using alcantara®. This material is often wrongly referred to as leather or suede, but it really is a microfiber textile exclusively produced by the company Alcantara S.p.A. in Umbria, Italy. Please note: Crystal Forum will not be held liable for any damages incurred after the receipt of products. To ensure that your Crystalp product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice above to avoid damage.
More From our Blog