If you were lucky enough to receive Crystalp crystal jewellery for your birthday, Christmas or perhaps bought your piece as a gift to yourself – lucky you! Crystalp is well-crafted and uses only the most extraordinary Swarovski® Crystals to create beautiful, long-lasting pieces of art. However, as with all jewellery, our pieces can be dulled by pollution, dust, perspiration, perfumes and other factors. To ensure that your jewellery is always as bright and beautiful as the first day you got it, we have put together a handy cleaning guide to help you care and clean your precious pieces.
GENERAL NOTES ON CARING FOR YOUR CRYSTAL JEWELLERY FROM CRYSTALP:Crystalp jewellery requires special care to ensure that it keeps looking brand new. Some general tips for keeping your jewellery beautiful:
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches
- Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing
- Avoid contact with water
- Avoid knocking pieces (especially crystals) against hard objects that can scratch or chip them